Your main objective is to lead the new development and implementation of Lexus customer service and be the initiator for implementing the voice of Lexus spirit and values in the Baltic network. You will participate in the further development of Lexus After Sales activities to make them meet customer expectations in an excellent way. Your essential job functions will be:
• Development of local Lexus customer service strategy in cooperation with other departments in Toyota Baltic and Lexus Europe
• Develop, launch and coordinate the Lexus customer service (Legendary Service) programme in the Baltic retailer and repairer network
• Monitor the implementation of Lexus Business and Operating Standards
• Participate in the execution of other regular tools (Mystery Shopping, Lexus CCS surveys) required for measuring customer satisfaction levels and be responsible for addressing the issues arising
• Identify Lexus repairers training needs and co-ordinate the implementation of necessary training program
• Encourage best practices in the Lexus network
• Evaluate the need for retailer tools and develop harmonized solutions required for customer service level improvements
• Maximize operational synergies with European Lexus Customer Service programs
• Monitor competitor customer service performances and find new business opportunities for improving Lexus customer satisfaction
• Participate, provide input and follow up for Business Planning and Budgeting processes
You are a suitable candidate if you have university degree in economics and/or business administration. Your advantage would be minimum of 3 years professional experience in leading role in customer service or automotive industry.
As a successful candidate you are proactive and pragmatic team player, strong in achieving and striving for results. You are self-confident and not afraid of taking new challenges. As constant developer you are open-minded and always find new improvement opportunities. You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. The work requires capability of handling multiple tasks together with strong prioritisation skills. You are fluent in one of Baltic languages (Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian); Russian language is considered to be essential both in speaking and writing, knowledge of English language would be an advantage.
Toyota Baltic is an international and dynamic organization that operates in a young and informal atmosphere. We offer an attractive package for remuneration and there are various future development opportunities both locally and internationally.