Reporting to the European Sales & Marketing Manager, your primary responsibility is to sell OREGON® and Windsor® products (www.oregonchain.eu) to an established base of distributors & assist them to sell to their network of dealers. The area of responsibility includes: Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Slovakia, former Yugoslavia, The Baltic states & some countries within C.I.S.
- you develop & implement sales plans, manage day-to-day activities of your customers in the specified region, in order to meet & exceed sales & profit targets;
- you provide training and support to your customers; which includes travel with your customer’s sales teams;
- you collect, collate & report key information to the European Sales & Marketing Manager;
- you travel +/- 40 % of your time.
- Recognized university degree (probably business / management related);
- Proven track record (+ 5 years) in international sales & customer development within a technical / industrial field;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a must; spoken Russian or German are required. Other languages are an advantage;
- Self-motivated, self-starter, team player, flexible, customer oriented.
Note that international sales experience is a MUST
- The position is located south of Brussels in Belgium, however another EU country may be considered as a base for the job challenging strategic and “hands on” responsibilities;
- A key function in a changing and growing organization;
- An attractive salary package according to your profile and experience.