You are responsible for the seat evaluation on aspects like strength, durability and comfort for our new models in development phase.
• You organize seat strength, durability and comfort tests, you analyse test data and take appropriate countermeasures.
• You take the lead in driving tests and control the sensory performance.
• You review engineering drawings, estimate the performance and propose to engineering designers.
• You follow the status of parts supplier’s development activities and supervise them.
• You are the liaison person on all the technical communication between our mothercompany in Japan, European suppliers and Toyota in Europe.
• You do research on the latest consumer test methodology.
• University degree in (mechanical) engineering
• At least 2 years of experience in designing and/or evaluation of seats, at an OEM or a seat supplier.
• Strong, general interest in vehicles.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Team player with flexible mind and challenge spirit.
• Good practical problem solving skills.
• Fluent in English.
A challenging position with many international contacts, in which continuous improvement and personal development are stimulated. We offer a competitive salary along with excellent extra legal benefits.