- The quality of the prototype parts by taking care that they meet Toyota’s requirements.
You inform suppliers of quality defects and investigate the root causes of these defects. You ensure implementation of effective countermeasures. You manage the suppliers performance and take improvement actions if needed.
- Project preparation: you plan the most efficient approach for new projects to avoid and prevent quality problems. You will do quality inspection on documentation, supplier visits and supplier systems.
- Rapid prototype management: you advise clients on the most suitable form of rapid prototyping (RP) and on the manufacturing process.You take care for the maintenance and safety of the RP facilities. You assist in research on new European RP technologies.
- Continuous improvement actions: you keep on searching for better methods, make new proposals and implement them
- University degree in engineering
- At least 3 years experience in design/quality, vehicle parts evaluation or production engineering, preferably in the automotive business
- Good knowledge of vehicle parts functionality and manufacturing process
- Able to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Quality focused
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team player
- Reliable and flexible
- Stress resistant
- Good knowledge of MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Fluency in English, knowledge of French, Dutch and/or Turkish is an asset
- Knowledge of CATIA & DELMIA is a plus.
A challenging position in an advanced automotive environment, with many international contacts. Continuous improvement and personal development are stimulated. The salary is competitive and added with extra-legal benefits.