Our client, chemicals' manufacturer, is looking for an R&D and Manufacturing Project Manager with excellent skills and experience in organic chemistry.
Job description, tasks:
- Managing the projects: planning, budgeting, organizing, delegating the tasks;
- Managing project team in the lab;
- Writing reports for the customers/company's management;
- Supporting the Sales Department;
- Participating in meetings with customers.
- Excellent skills and experience in organic chemistry;
- Fluent Estonian and English in speaking and writing;
- Higher education in chemistry.
- Beneficial skills
- Previous work in the biotech/pharma industry;
- Skills in analytical chemistry (2D NMR, GC, HPLC);
- Knowledge of GMP-processes.
Education required: Applied higher education
Languages required: English, Estonian
Work experience required: 2-5 year.
- Competitive salary;
- Challenging work;
- Work in a well-equipped lab;
- Work in a quickly developing enterprise.