The Quality Manager in Ericsson Supply Site Tallinn is responsible for management system related processes. The main tasks are to implement and maintain Ericsson Supply Site Tallinn integrated management system according to international standards and programmes (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001, ISO 27001, SA8000, AEO, C-TPAT, SOX), Global Ericsson MS, legal and other requirements.
- Develop integrated management system, continuous improvement process and related competencies in the organization;
- Plan internal audits, prepare and support organization in 2nd and 3rd party audits;
- Implement and integrate requirements of needed standards and programmes to integrated management system and prepare for certification;
- Lead and develop the team of the Quality and Environmental Specialists.
- University degree preferably in engineering or economics;
- Good understanding of the requirements of the international standards (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001);
- Experience in implementation of the standard requirements would be beneficial;
- Good business and finance understanding;
- Initiative and results orientated;
- Very good spoken and written in English and Estonian.
Opportunity to be involved in the implementation of the new LTE (4G) technology in Estonia;
Constantly developing working environment that is oriented to professional competence;
Organisational culture that is oriented to multi-culturalism and team values.