Are you the Quality Engineer we're looking for?
Our quality engineers ensure that solutions are developed from day one with quality in mind. Quality engineers consult on risks, sustainability and non-functional requirements in the planning phase, assure best possible implementation during development, make sure automation happens where it makes sense, test the implementation against all requirements and finally assure seamless deployment or upgrade during the release. As an integral part of a cross-functional team, you'll be the one who knows how things work—and the one with the best ideas on making them work better.
How we'd like you to help us:
• Participate in work planning
• Create test plans
• Perform manual functional and non-functional testing
• Execute manual and automated regression tests
• Perform test result analysis
• Report bugs and issues
• Document testing activities
• Create testing and quality reports
• Automate recurring manual tests and activities
• Set up and maintain test suites and frameworks
• Set up and maintain the measuring and reporting framework
• Maintain the continuous integration (CI) framework
What we'd like to see in the candidate:
• Experience with object-oriented programming
• Extensive experience with multiple languages, mainly PHP, Java, Python
• Proven track record of test automation
• Good working and applied knowledge of communication and web protocols
• Excellent problem-solving, analytical and technical troubleshooting skills
• Experience testing highly scalable distributed systems
• A working knowledge of agile development
• Experience developing automated test suites to deliver continuous integration and build verification, automated test deployment and fully automated test runs
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A sense of personal ownership with the ability to deliver to tight deadlines
• BS or MS degree in computer science or engineering or equivalent years of experience
• Fluent spoken and written English
Compensation and perks
• You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.
• We do everything in our power to promote a healthy lifestyle: You'll benefit from sporting and medical benefits, counselling when you need it, a masseur in the office, healthy snacks in the kitchen, and regular health check-ups.
• We're proud of the fun, friendly, and comfortable work environment we've created. We celebrate work anniversaries and birthdays, have a recreation room, and arrange many great team events.
• Your perks will also include Estonian language courses, extra vacation days for special life events, and parking discounts.