- You take charge of the vehicle quality level during performance confirmation vehicle phase;
- You are responsible for vehicle and parts status during production trial phase;
- You arrange the shipping quality confirmation meetings to check on vehicle quality level and the European Manufacturing Company vehicle preparation activities;
- You assure Recurrence Prevention within European Manufacturing Company-side, should critical problems arise;
- You establish a good communication between Europe and Japan, you initiate and lead follow-up meetings;
- You provide regular status reports and information to top management in Europe and Japan.
- You have a master degree in engineering;
- Any experience in an automotive company will be considered as an asset, 2 – 5 years of experience in a manufacturing company is required;
- You are a computer literate and you have excellent Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- You can rely on good communication skills;
- You are very well organised and detail oriented
- You are result driven, proactive and flexible
- You are fluent in English, any other language will be considered as an asset.
- You are willing to travel regularly for your job
- You possess a European Driving License
A challenging position with many international contacts, in which continuous improvement and personal development are stimulated. We offer a competitive salary along with excellent extra legal benefits