• To Co-ordinate QC and Technical related issue
• To ensure quality of the construction.
• Assist to organize and facilitate quality improvement initiative including implementing improvement measure, verify effectiveness of recommended solution through site investigation and etc.
• Responsible for the quality of the project and to ensure conformity with industrial practice and standards.
• Developing, maintaining and implementing QMS and continually improving its effectiveness.
• As an ISO Internal Auditor.
• Preparation of Project Quality Plan (PQP) and Inspection Test Plan (ITP)
• Manage a team of QC Inspectors/Executives
• Liaison with client, consultant and main contractor
• Organise and arrange Non-Destructive Test (NDT)
• Organise and preparation of WPS, WQT etc…
• Monitoring and ensuring quality meets client’s requirement and in accordance to specifications
• Coordinate with production department to ensure timely completion of project without compromising with the quality performance of project
• Ensure proper maintenance and update calibration record of measurement apparatus/equipment
• Degree in Engineering with at least 5 years experience, with 3 years working in QA/QC field preferably in oil and gas industry.
• Knowledge of quality assurance and quality control aspects of work execution.
• Able to develop Quality Assurance Plan and ensure its implementation.
• Conversant with all codes and standards pertaining to quality control in oil and gas construction works.
• Able to develop internal audit programme and conduct internal audit.
• Must be computer literate and able to plan for own activities.
• Knowledge in quality management system is essential.
• Proactive and with good oral and written communication skills.
• Able to work independently.
Requires the ability to analyze data and develop logical solutions. Requires the ability to discuss technical information with process owners and users, discern their needs by analyzing and testing systems which meet those needs. Must be able to communicate technical and complex information to non-technical users.
Excellent Salary Packages in line with experience on offer.
Benefits, Bonus Structure & Performance Bonus where applicable
Some packages highly Incentivised