• Develop, implement and manage QA process.
• Validate web-product/process documentation;
• Set up test environments, run test cases and regression testing;
• Manage bug tracking process across multiple projects and resources;
• Effectively communicate with project management, creative management and editorial team.
• Knowledge of QA methodologies;
• Previous work experience of QA tester
• Degree in engineering or information technology;
• Good communication skills;
• Fluent in English.
• Comfortable work environment in new office
• Exiting challenges’
• Supportive team and collective get-together
• Working hours from 11.00 – 19.30.