Responsible for determining the quality of software applications, in a high availability real time environment whilst coaching and developing the QA team.
• Results driven people manager with at least 3 years of experience in testing or QA;
• Technical skills (Windows, scripting, TCP/IP, system level understanding);
• Familiar with PL/SQL, Linux;
• Knowledge of QA methodologies and software development cycle;
• Experience in working under pressure;
• Good communication skills;
• Good in English.
• Experience with Mercury Quality Center is a plus;
• Degree in engineering or information technology.
• Personal development and realization;
• Rewarding work in the internationally recognized enterprise;
• Motivating work environment;
• Motivating colleagues.