Responsible for determining the quality of software applications, in a high availability real time environment whilst coaching and developing the QA team.
- Results driven people manager with at least 3 years of experience in testing or QA;
- Technical skills (Windows, scripting, TCP/IP, system level understanding);
- Familiar with PL/SQL, Linux, PHP, Java;
- Knowledge of QA methodologies and software development cycle;
- Experience in working under pressure;
- Degree in engineering or information technology;
- Good communication skills.
- Fluent in English. Beneficial skills
- Experience with Mercury Quality Center is a plus
- Personal development and realization;
- Rewarding work in the internationally recognized enterprise;
- Motivating work environment;
- Motivating colleagues.