Carry out short and long term materials purchasing and planning for base and line maintenance, workshop activities and for sales purposes to satisfy customers’ needs.
Requirements to the position:
- Education: Logistics / Economy higher education or graduating;
- Professional experience: from 2 years in procurement or c-check materials planning in aviation industry;
- Certificate of General familiarization course completion for at least one type of western-built civil aircraft;
- Deep Tandem program knowledge;
- Comprehend English logistics/aviation materials terminology as necessary to become aware of the items to be purchased and shipped;
- Thorough knowledge of inventory management, suppliers evaluation and development;
- Ability to translate aircraft Base Maintenance work packages into materials requirements;
- Possess high IT knowledge and skills in standard Microsoft Office environment, including spreadsheets and Internet;
- Effective cross-functional communication skills, influencing and persuasiveness;
- Good English language knowledge;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Languages: Russian; French, Spanish or German is a big advantage.
Stable employment in aviation industry