• Search for new suppliers in Baltic region.
• Contact person between supplier and production.
• Redirect purchase orders and prime material from non exchangable Italian suppliers.
• Negotiate and signe contracts.
• On daily/weekly basis issuing purchase orders for prime material.
• Monitoring delivery precision and quality.
• Independent work and responsibility in close contact with Parent Company in Sweden.
• Technical or Business College education with minimum 6-8 years working experience or University degree with minimum 3 years working experience.
• Fluent English, Russian and Estonian.
Additional skills in foreign language such as Italian are regarded as an extra qualification.
• Work experience in the field of mechanics or electronics is expected.
• Good negotiation skills.
• Exactingness, but flexibility.
• Availability for travelling.
• Computer/data experience minimum
MS Office, Windows and experience in MP computer environment is advantage.
• Driving licence.
Challenging and exiting work in international organization.