Maintains public areas in a clean and orderly condition by performing the following essential duties and responsibilities.
- Operates steam cleaning equipment, scrapers, brooms and variety of hand and power tools. Uses a variety of cleaners and chemicals depending on the cleaning needs.
- Cleans public bathrooms, elevators, offices, corridors, public areas and CFM quarters.
- Cleans carpet, upholstery, floors walls, ceilings, draperies, windows, and room accessories to remove effects of smoke, dust, water and other damages such as dirt, soot, stains, mildew, and excess water and moisture.
- Sprays or fogs carpet, upholstery, and accessories with fabric conditioners and protectors,
deodorizers and disinfectants.
• ability to speak and understand English language.
• age 21 - 40.
• previous experience in Housekeeping and knowledge of cleaning equipment is preferred.
• readiness to work and live onboard the ship for 6-8 months.
Competitive salary (starting from USD 700.00 with opportunity for side-job);
Accommodation, meals, uniform and flight tickets (except for the first trip) is paid by the company;
Opportunity for promotion and developing a career in well-known international company;
Bonus packages and privileges from the company;