Eseia is seeking to recruit
1 H2020 Project Acquisition Manager
to the eseia Graz Office.
Post-graduate degree holders are invited to apply for a posting to the eseia Headquarter in Graz for a
medium to long term position (3 to 5 years).
Eseia offers a high profile international job opportunity addressing major aspects of EC project
acquisition and management in the field of smart energy systems. The person will work with the
eseia Team on the acquisition of EC projects as described in the eseia Work Programme and Budget.
The position includes the following tasks related to EC funding acquisition (Horizon2020):
- Preparation of proposals to the EC in cooperation with eseia members and partners;
- Steering of eseia Working Groups;
- Development of eseia thematic portfolios related to eseia competence matrix;
- Development of eseia Expert Data Base;
- Contribution to the selection of funding opportunities (eseia Work Programme);
Successful candidates will have the following profile:
- Post-graduate degree holders (Master or PhD);
- Experience with EC project acquisition (technical and financial proposals);
- Knowledge of sustainable energy systems and new business models;
- Excellent command of English both written and orally, other languages are an asset;
- State of the art computer skills;
- Ability to operate in a complex international environment;
- Eager to learn and develop and availability to travel internationally in Europe;
Please send your application in English including your CV, motivation letter, project portfolio, and
reference letter to the Eseia Director Brigitte Hasewend, e-mail: brigitte.hasewend(ä)eseia.eu. The
salary will depend on the profile of the candidate and will be negotiated accordingly. The minimum
salary will be £á 30.000 gross per year.
Deadline for applications: 1 March 2017 starting 1 April 2017
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews by 15 March 2017.
For further information please contact Ms Brigitte Hasewend, Director of Eseia, Tel. ++43 664 60 873
5280, Mandellstr. 15/II, 8010 Graz, Austria, e-mail: Brigitte.hasewend(ä)eseia.eu.
Eseia, the European Sustainable Energy Innovation Alliance, is a European association of 30 crosssector
organisations leading the field of sustainable energy systems, from energy provision to energy
consumption in research, teaching and innovation. eseia has been validated under Horizon 2020 as
a non-profit research organisation.