The role of the Project Manager within the GSDC in Brno is to lead transition, new business, infrastructure and ad-hoc projects on behalf of the Centre. The responsibilities of this individual include but are not limited to:
Leading the transition of workload from one IBM location to the GSDC, Brno
Establishing the scope of planned services
Definition of transition plans
Management of transition plans
Provides functional guidance to the local team in the area of transferred services (including operation of servers, operation of networks and customer support)
Actively supports set-up of working procedures and infrastructure
Establishes and maintains clear mechanisms to communicate project status and change with the project team and other stakeholders
Must be able to effectively communicate resource needs and project issues with the project management team as well as managers
Understands department / project mission within the context of business unit mission and applies this understanding in project activities
Displays correct use of project management disciplines and tools to team members throughout the lifecycle of the project
Provides project management business guidance to team members throughout the duration of the project
Has the ability to manage and motivate team members.
- Proven track record of managing or leading a project team
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multicultural environment
- Individual should be highly self-motivated with the ability to motive and lead a project team
- Positive and professional attitude
- Understanding of small services / business unit operation (budgeting, resource management, planning, delivery, reporting)
- People Management or Team Leadership Experience
- ITIL Service Management qualification
Work in a multi-cultural environment with a leading IT company.
Competitive package (interesting working conditions and benefits).