The Development Project Manager is responsible for leading software development projects.
Understand business requirements.
Create detailed project plan - resources, milestones, dependencies, task allocation, risk management.
Communicating with the customer and the related organization units.
Execute and monitor the project progress and take corrective actions when neccessary, reporting the changes in the plan.
Ensuring the project completion in time and high quality.
Giving status reports through the agreed reporting lines.
• Degree in IT or Computer Science
• At least 2 years of experience in programming (in at least one of: PHP, Java, C++)
• Experience in IT project management
• Analysis skills and experience
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
• Good communication skills
• Good leadership skills
• Advanced English (spoken and written)
• Personal development
• Motivating colleagues
• Rewarding work in the internationally recognized enterprise