• Manage relationship with fund management companies;
• Coordinate the process of registration of funds for public distribution;
• Investment products business volumes planning and coordination with countries;
• Communication to countries regarding business development in investment funds and pension funds area;
• Prepare and deliver training for sales support units;
• Participate in management of Private Portfolio strategies and Baltic Wealth Management Investment Committee;
• Sign product related SLA with 3rd parties;
• Implementation of harmonization plans related to investment funds and pension funds.
• Seasoned professional in investment products area;
• Good analysis and project management skills, openness to new ideas, continuously looking for best practice both within and outside of the organization;
• Market and competitor awareness and customer focus (ability to adapt customer perspective);
• Strong execution capability – strong initiative, drive and persistence;
• Fluent in English, oral and written.
• Challenging work in international organization.