The main responsibilities:
- Plan projects together with Business Project manager and Program Manager.
- Agree the project goal and scope (including project initiation) with interested parties.
- Provide planned budget, cost estimation and budgeting.
- Prepare the project description with agreed goal, scope, budget, deadlines and risks.
- Define the responsibilities, work scope and targets for each team member.
- Provide project plan and monitor it.
- Keep tight cooperation with team member(s), lead them and motivate.
- Share information to interested parties, report to the Business Project Manager and Steering committee.
- Keep project costs under control.
- Close projects with achieved targets.
You are the right person for this position if you have:
- Higher education in information technology or long-term experience in the information technology sector.
- Good project management skills.
- Good administrative and management skills as leadership, team work, decision making, negotiation, problem solving, risk management.
- Good communication skills in written and in oral.
- Good at planning in MS Project.
- Knowledge in banking industry is an advantage.
- Challenging work in a multinational team.
- Work with an excellent team of specialists.