• Creating and developing tenant mix for shopping centers;
• Managing contacts with potential tenants;
• Negotiating about lease terms and technical requirements of the tenant;
• Preparing lease contracts for signing;
• Project management and reporting to client;
• Participating in planning of new development projects;
• Consulting property owners and users in multiple aspects of retail property.
• University degree (or concluding studies in 2008/2009);
• Prior experience in leasing commercial premises (preferably retail related objects);
• Experience and interest in real estate or retail business;
• Experience in project management and carrying out corporate negotiations;
• Fluent in English, good in Russian. Preferred additional language Finnish or Swedish;
• Positive, open minded and friendly;
• Creative and structured;
• Able to express yourself freely in speech and writing.
• Salary according to an agreement;
• Corporate car or compensation for using private car;
• Corporate mobile phone;
• Intresting job in successful organisation.