- Creating and developing tenant mix for shopping centers;
- Managing contacts with potential tenants;
- Negotiating about lease terms and technical requirements of the tenant;
- Preparing lease contracts for signing;
- Project management and reporting to client;
- Participating in planning of new development projects;
- Consulting property owners and users in multiple aspects of retail property.
- University degree (or concluding studies in 2007/2008);
- Prior experience in leasing commercial premises (preferably retail related objects);
- Experience and interest in real estate or retail business;
- Experience in project management and carrying out corporate negotiations;
- Fluent in English, good in Russian. Preferred additional language Finnish or Swedish;
- Positive, open minded and friendly;
- Creative and structured;
- Able to express yourself freely in speech and writing.
- Salary according to an agreement;
- Corporate car or compensation for using private car;
- Corporate mobile phone;
- Intresting job in successful organisation.