Your main responsibilities will be:
• Plan projects together with EDW Program Manager and Business Project manager. Tight cooperation with IT;
• Planning the project goal and scope (including initation, agreeing scope definition);
• Provide planned budget, cost estimation, cost budgeting;
• Prepare the project description with agreed goal and scope, budget and deadlines and risks;
• Define the responsibilities, work scope, and targets for each team member;
• Share information to intrested parties, report to the Business Project Manager and Steering committee.
We expect You to have:
• Higher education in information technology or long-term expereince in the information technology sector;
• Good project management skills;
• Good administrative and management skills as leadership, team work, decision making, negotiation, problem solving, risk management;
• Good communication skills in written and in oral.
Knowledge in banking industry is an advatage.
• Challenging work in a multinational team;
• Work with an excellent team of specialists;
• Great possibilities for professional development.
Estonia, Latvia or Lithuania. Ability to travel.