We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to lead our customer’s projects. Our customer is located in Tallinn and is a professional in electronics automation.
Your main responsibility is to manage customer related project solutions by planning projects, managing technical requirements and reviewing automation solutions. Also you are leading your cross functional team to deliver automation solutions and Services within project team.
• Experience of 10 years or more in global and customer project management
• Suitable technical degree in engineering and/or applied sciences
• Experience in multitask project environment
• Knowledge of automation technologies i.e. testing and assembly solutions
• Ability to lead team
• Active and innovative hands-on attitude towards challenges
• Good communication and adaptation skills within different cultures
• Willingness to travel if request
• Good spoken and written Estonian and English.
We appreciate the following skills:
• Knowledge of automation solutions and/or SW project management
• Knowledge of manufacturing and 0-and proto series management
• After sales activities
• Experience in international project management
• Diverse, challenging and interesting job in a successful company
• Possibility to grow as a professional
• International working environment