M.H Alshaya Co. is one of the leading names in International franchise retailing, trading from more than 700 stores in 10 countries across the Middle East, Cyprus and Turkey. Due to our rapid and aggressive expansion strategy, we are now looking to strengthen our team and require Project Managers for retail fit outs.
Some of our flagship brands in the Middle East include Debenhams, Next, BHS, Mothercare, Starbucks, Top Shop, Evans, Claire’s & River Island to name only a handful. For all of our brands and further Company information, log onto www.alshaya.com
Kuwait, essentially a city state, occupies nearly 500 kilometres of coastline along the Arabian Gulf. Its friendly, family orientated environment, coupled with lovely weather for many months of the year, immense diversity and a booming economy make it one of the world’s most exciting – and interesting – places to work.
In Estonia, Alshaya cooperates with the licensed employee recruitment company Baltic Human Capital, which has operated on the Estonian labour market since 2002. Alshaya is offering a unique opportunity for ambitious people with excellent English speaking skills to make a career and work in sunny Kuwait!
At the moment Alshaya is seeking Project Manager Retail Fit.
- To project manage the New Stores implementation programme from concept to completion
- To review all design plans from our franchise partners, liaises with Operations to meet requirements, receives comments, communicates/agrees layout proposals and then to obtain final approval from Operations and Brand Managers
- To recommend and order materials from trusted and approved suppliers, decide upon quantities required ensuring, that all deliveries are received on time in order to meet deadlines
- To manage the fitting out process by identifying and engaging qualified contractors, agreeing tender bids, while achieving all budgetary target
- Appraises quality of completed work, resolves contractor disputes, problem solves on site, reports back to the center on progress achieved
- To robustly manage all contractors and suppliers to ensure that all deadlines and milestones are met
Coupled with our excellent reputation for developing staff, these are outstanding opportunities for individuals who want to move their careers forward and want to take on a larger role.
- You will be an ‘all rounder’ within the construction industry, having developed your knowledge, skills and experience right from grass roots level up to your expert status of today
- 5 years previous retail experience is essential, part of which ideally would have been gained in the Middle East
- Somebody who has managed major fitting out programmes for a flagship retailer would be a distinct advantage
- An accomplished Project Manager, you will have experience of a large scale retail implementation programme
- A ‘can do’ infectious attitude to achieve results
- Basic tax free salary up to £40,000 per annum (ca 78,000 EEK per month)
- A motivating bonus system - potential 35% of salary
- Additional amenities: relocation salary
- Working visa
- Accommodation provided by Employer and paid by Employee