- Plan projects together with Business Project Manager and Program Manager. Also agreeing the project goal and scope.
- Provide planned budget, cost estimation and budgeting. Keep the project costs under control.
- Define the responsibilities, work scope and targets for each team member. Keep tight cooperation with team member(s), lead them and motivate.
- Share information to interested parties, report to Steering committee.
- Secure that assignments and projects will be delivered according to agreements and by follow common internal processes.
- Professional project management skills and experience.
- Good administrative and management skills as leadership, team work, decision making, negotiation, problem solving and risk management.
- Good communication skills both written and oral.
- Very good English since it is the working language in Group IT. You have an advantage if you:
- Have experience in IT sector.
- Are positive, careful, service-minded, and enthusiastic and can inspire and motivate your surroundings.
- You are structured-minded and like project administration.
- Challenging work in a multinational team.
- Work with an excellent team of specialists.
- Ways to improve and develop yourself; also possibility to share your own knowledge.