• Plan projects together with Business Project Manager and Program Manager. Also agreeing the project goal and scope.
• Provide planned budget, cost estimation and budgeting. Keep the project costs under control.
• Define the responsibilities, work scope and targets for each team member. Keep tight cooperation with team member(s), lead them and motivate.
• Share information to interested parties, report to Steering committee.
• Secure that assignments and projects will be delivered according to agreements and by follow common internal processes.
• Professional project management skills and experience.
• Good administrative and management skills as leadership, team work, decision making, negotiation, problem solving and risk management.
• Good communication skills both written and oral.
• Very good English since it is the working language in Group IT.
You have an advantage if you:
• Have experience in IT sector.
• Are positive, careful, service-minded, and enthusiastic and can inspire and motivate your surroundings.
• You are structured-minded and like project administration.
• Challenging work in a multinational team.
• Work with an excellent team of specialists.
• Ways to improve and develop yourself; also possibility to share your own knowledge.