Purpose of the position:
• Managing full lifecycle of Documentary payments products (letters of credit and documentary collections), including unification and harmonization of products and efficient end-to-end processes;
• Maximizing Documentary payments products line profitability through the cycle;
• Prepare IT projects related documentation proposals related to Documentary payments products;
• Participation and/or leading of various product and /or processes development projects of the department.
Responsibility areas in specific:
• Develop strategic management of the documentary payment products line;
• Maximize pan-Baltic product line profitability through the economic cycle in line with Baltic banking strategy and policies;
• Manage full lifecycle of documentary payments products, including unification and harmonization of products and efficient end-to-end processes;
• Manage product sales support activities;
• Gather and harmonize product related business intelligence;
• Provide input to sales & marketing;
• Register, manage and test related IT programs development solutions.
Expectations to candidate:
• Experience in Documentary payments area is obligatory;
• Market and competitor awareness and customer focus;
• Good team work experience in cross-border projects;
• Good analysis, managing and problem solving skills, openness to new ideas, continuously looking for best practice both within and outside of the organization (ability to adapt customer perspective);
• Strong initiative, drive and persistence;
• Very good cooperation skills – proven ability to cooperate with co-workers and achieve results, good negotiation skills;
• Willingness and ability to lead projects;
• High degree of organizational awareness, flexibility and reliability;
• Ability to travel in Baltic countries;
• Fluent in English, oral and written.