You will be responsible for engineering projects in several product categories. Some projects involve unique features requiring the use of independent judgement. Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the execution and timely completion of engineering projects by analyzing project scope and determining project specifications
- Establishing test programs and participating in the development of test methods and equipment as required
- Preparing reports for Clients
- Co-ordinating the activities of a project to ensure that it is completed on time and within cost limits
- Electrical/Electronic background
- Working with National/European/ International standards
- Test Engineering, Fault finding, Design Analysis
- Technical Report Writing
- Certification /Approvals
- Excellent project management and communication skills
Ideal: Previous experience with a testing or certification agency,
university degree in a relevant field, might suit an Engineer working toward
a professional qualification.
UL\'s sustained growth and success is dependent upon the commitment of its workforce. As an equal opportunities employer we consider our employees to be our most valued asset and we offer challenging and rewarding careers, excellent working conditions, exceptional opportunities for your professional and personal development and a competitive compensation package.