CV MARKET´S CLIENT
Tööpakkumine on aegunud!
We are looking for talented engineers to work in powertrain and chassis design who are able to run the project from conception through to production. The suitable candidate has attained a high level of competence in engineering.
The Project Engineer has the following main responsibilities:
* to produce, maintain and monitor the plan for the project;
* to specify and manage testing requirements;
* to represent the Design team in meetings, including signing design change documents and reporting as required;
* to represent the Design and Development Department in communication with other departments, suppliers, consultants etc;
* to manage and supervise Design Engineers, Senior Design Engineers, CAD-designers, sub contractors and any other who may be allocated to the project;
* to follow Department and Quality procedures.
It is a permanent full time job, Monday to Friday. Location: United Kingdom.
* Very good level of spoken and written English
* At least Masters graduate in Mechanical/Automotive Engineering (2:2 degree)
* At least 2 years of design or project engineering work experience
* Good knoweledge in maths, physics and CAD programs
* Practical experiences in mechanics field
* Independence, initiative and innovation
* Very good communication skills
* Good in stress management and able to adjust easily
* Ability to learn fast
* Management skills and ability to lead a team
* Personal interest towards motorcycles, mechanics etc;
* Previous management experience;
* Previous experience in leading the project.
* Motivating salary package
* Possibilities for development and self-improvement
* Permanent and stable employment
* Safe working enviroment and modern tools/machines to work with
* Variety of extra bonuses
* Assistance with required documentation
The recruitment process is fully handled by AR Personal. To apply for this position please send your CV and motivational letter in English through CV Keskus or directly to our email address: info(at)arpersonal.ee. Please mark the subject as "PROJECT ENGINEER".