Vehicle development in Toyota's reliability for body shell, suspension, functional parts evaluation.
- Analysis of evaluations in close cooperation with suppliers and in case of problems, taking the appropriate countermeasures.
- Follow the status of parts evaluation, taking in consideration cost, weight and performance.
- Technical communication between Toyota in Japan, European divisions and suppliers.
- Review drawing and production process of parts to optimise these from the point of view of cost, weight and performance and make proposals to the relevant divisions.
- Join production trials to solve problems and ensure a smooth start of production.
- Perform field investigations to solve customes' complaints.
- University degree in Engineering.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in Research and Development of vehicle parts suppliers or car producers.
- Open for a one year training in Toyota headquarters in Japan (accompanied by your family).
- Fluency in English, additional European language skills are an asset.
- Good writing and presentation skills.
A challenging position in an advanced automotive environment, with many international contacts. Continuous improvement and personal development are stimulated. The salary is competitive and added with extra-legal benefits.
Should you be interested, please follow the procedure, fill in the information required (short list) and attach your English curriculum vitae in Word format.