- You co-ordinate the design and the development activities for body interior parts with European suppliers, while closely co-operating with Toyota Motor Cooperation in Japan and European Manufacturing divisions and suppliers.
- You have the total development and design responsibility for some interior parts (e.g. making specifications, controlling development schedule, controlling parts list, actual designing with Catia,…).
- You gather information on new technology, new products, materials and parts. You will also investigate competitor’s vehicles, parts and production processes.
- Civil or Industrial Engineering degree in mechanics or automotive
- Knowledge of the general vehicle design and minimum 2years of relevant experience in design work of body parts ( instrument panels, trim panels,…)
-?Computer skills (Windows Office, Access,Project, Lotus Notes,) Knowledge with design tools like CATIA or FE analysis is an asset.
- Languages: Fluent in English.
- Ability to take initiative, flexible and a good problem-solver
- You are open to frequent travel in Europe and to Japan for longer Business trips.
A challenging position in an advanced automotive environment, with many international contacts. Continuous improvement and personal development are stimulated. The salary is competitive and added with extra-legal benefits.