You will lead production technology development in group operations. You are responsible for developing and maintaining company’s manufacturing equipments and manufacturing processes. You are as well responsible for production equipment maintenance and investment agreements as well as production roadmap planning.
- Maintenance and development of production equipment
- Maintenance and development of traceability system
- Improving and developing production processes
- Bachelor's Degree or Master’s degree in electronics or corresponding.
- Minimum 5 years and excellent knowledge of electronics production technology.
- Organized and goal orientated working style
- Capable of analytical thinking under pressure
- Tolerant and capable of working with difficult personalities
- Planning and organising skills
- Ready to work in challenging and fast paced working environment
- Strong technical drive
- Adapting and responding to change
- Initiative , analytical
- Group/ team leading abilities
We will offer for you an interesting and challenging position in a growing international company. You will have a great career opportunities and a competitive salary.