• You will contact our Development and Change Teams in Stockholm and Dusseldorf, analyze problems occurred during or after production runs, keep production environment up to date, preprocess production data.
• You will track the requests submitted by the Change Team and follow up with Development in order to implement requested changes in the right date for the right set of incoming data.
• You will be responsible for testing new project versions in production environment when it is necessary.
• During the production runs your duty will be to handle the run from start to finish, analyze and solve or escalate any problems occurred and enshure that all actions performed in timely manner.
• analytical way of thinking
• attentiveness and sense of responsibility
• in depth Windows knowledge
• knowledge of XML
• script knowledge
• programming experience is a plus
• knowledge of Russian or Estonian (knowledge of both is a plus)
• Your English skill is very important both written and spoken. You also need to be able to work outside of normal office hours when necessary.
• You as a person need to be eager to learn, like changes, be responsible and thorough.
• work with solid systems (volumes of data we operate with are billions of documents, • growing team of young IT specialists;
• ability to communicate with people from any place in Europe
• salary corresponding to your workload and level of responsibility