The position is within our division producing seatbelts for some of the most safety conscious car manufacturers in the world. The unit is working in tight connection with the Autoliv facility in Vårgårda where the main development and customer related activities are handled.
Briefly the job consists of:
• Focus on improvements in current production process
• Ensure quality system effectiveness
• Preventive and corrective action planning
• Follow-up and analyze current process
• Educating/training staff quality tools and customer demand
• Support Product Auditor and Daily Tester
We believe that the job requires beneath mentioned skills:
Mechanical Engineering BSc
• Work experience
• Computer skills
• Other skills
Able to take own initiative/ Self-driven
Good ability to drive issues by her-/himself
Good in communication
Taking own responsibility
For the right candidates we can offer a challenging work in a continuously developing unit in a global company where there are high demands on both organisation and individual. Training will be provided the field of production quality engineering in Sweden.
Salary will be set according to competence, previous professional experience and the result of work.