The position is within our division producing seatbelts for some of the most safety conscious car manufacturers in the world. The unit is working in tight connection with the Autoliv facility in Vårgårda where the main development and customer related activities are handled.
Briefly the job consists of:
• Preparation of our production process for new products
• Daily continuous improvement of current process
• Development and updating existing production process for new products
• Analyzing production process breakdowns
• Analyzing total efficiency including equipment efficiency, labour efficiency and make improvements of the whole process towards effective work
• Educating/training production staff about process and working methods
• Preparation calculations of profitability of investments
We believe that the job requires beneath mentioned skills:
Mechanical Engineering (MSc or BSc)
• Work experience
• Computer skills
• Other skills
Able to take own initiative/ Self-driven
An own clockspring, good ability to drive issues by her-/himself
Good in communication
Taking own responsibility
For the right candidates we can offer a challenging work in a continuously developing unit in a global company where there are high demands on both organisation and individual. Training will be provided the field of production engineering locally as well as in Sweden.
Salary will be set according to competence, previous professional experience and the result of work.