Your daily tasks are:
- Plans and prepares production schedules for manufacture: Draws up master schedule to establish sequence and lead time of each operation to meet shipping dates according to sales forecasts or customer orders.
- Analyzes production specifications and plant capacity data and performs mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes, tools, and human resource requirements.
- Plans and schedules workflow for each department and operation according to previously established manufacturing sequences and lead times.
- Plans sequence of fabrication, assembly, installation, and other manufacturing operations for guidance of production workers.
- Confers with department supervisors to determine status of assigned projects.
- Expedites operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
- Prepares production reports.
- Estonian, English spoken and written
- Russian will be a benefit
- Production planning working experience at least 2 years
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel
- Knowledge of MS Dynamics AX will be a benefit
- Detail oriented, accurate and efficient with strong problem solving and time management skills
- Dedicated and loyal
- Positive and open mindset
- Competitive salary
- work environment in the international team
- Work in a good team