- monitoring, analysing and scheduling the flexible use of production capacity;
- production order opening, reporting and closing in database;
- improving flexibility of production.
- good understanding of customer demands and actual capacity available;
- basic understanding of production scheduling tools as well as common data handling and management tools;
- higher education that contributes to the acievement of professional goals;
- knowledge of spoken and written English;
- good MS Office skills and/or other relevant software;
- willingness to acquire new knowledge;
- high sense of accuracy, systematic and analytical thinking and responsibility.
- knowledge of Estonian and Russian is a plus.
- stable work in a professional and international work environment;
- modern working conditions.