Your role is to assure product availability according to targets. Your responsibility is to do the Master planning and scheduling for the production units in the Baltic countries and Finland in co-operation with other involved functions. You report to the Demand Planning Manager.
To be successful you need to:
• have previous work-experience in production planning;
• have natural understanding of how different actions impacts the flow, and thereby the result;
• have knowledge and understanding about how ERP system works (SAP experience is an advantage);
• be customer oriented;
• be co-operative;
• have target oriented thinking;
• be structured;
• show self-initiative;
• have good English and Estonian language skills, Finnish is an advantage.
Lafarge Roofing offers in return:
• ongoing appropriate internal and external training;
• basis for successful career development;
• motivating compensation package.