- Monitor, analyse and scheduling the flexible use of PL-s capacity;
- Production order opening, reporting and closing in ERP-system;
- Improve flexibility in PL's.
- Good understanding of customer demands and actual capacity available;
- Basic understanding of production scheduling tools as well as common data handling and management tools;
- Higher education that contributes to the achievement of professional goals;
- Knowledge of spoken and written English. Knowledge of Estonian and Russian is a plus;
- Computer skills in the scope of the programmes necessary for working in the position;
- Willingness to acquire new knowledge.
- Opportunity to be involved in the implementation of the new LTE (4G) technology in Estonia;
- Constantly developing working environment that is oriented to professional competence;
- Organisational culture that is oriented to multi-culturalism and team values.