We are now looking for a Production Engineer to help with the running and developing of the workshop.
As a part of our small team your tasks are quite varying;
- Support the production with tools, materials, drawings etc.
- Perform cost calculations of products, estimating machining times and material costs.
- Take part in development of new and existing products
- Handling deliveries and dispatches of goods.
- Component and material stock upkeep.
We expect you to have;
- Previous experience from machining workshop environment; preferably with both manual and CNC-machines.
- Initiative to develop the production and products.
- Relevant technical education
- Excellent computer skills, including 3D CAD.
- Fluent Russian, English and Estonian.
We offer to you;
- Competitive salary
- Small casual team to work with.
- Room to grow, develop and to take over more responsibilities.