- Production Account Manager (PAM) has to analyze and handle work requests that are made by customers to Production department.
- He/She makes sure that work requests are properly described for the rest of Production department and ensures their timely completion and high quality of delivery.
- PAM is always in contact with his/her customers and department, making sure that requests in progress have no obstructions from either side and all parties have same understanding of request descriptions. In case of problems with the requests, PAM finds solutions, involving needed people in- and outside of the Production department.
- Good command of English and Estonian language (spoken and written)
- Very good social skills and strong sense of responsibility.
- High stress tolerance and capability for independent work.
- Prior work position in software-related company.
- Prior work in computer software position as a coordinator/manager/team leader.
- Knowledge of information systems like Atlassian Jira.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Friendly environment in a team of highly skilled and motivated young people
- Personal and professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
- Work on interesting projects in a leading multinational company