PRODUCT SPECIALIST’s ( for steel door, steel frame and steel glass section constructions) tasks include:
- Product descriptions and product information
- Technical construction drawings in SolidWorks
- Product development together with external steel suppliers
- Technical and quality cooperation with external steel suppliers
- Product testings together with external steel supplier.
- Securing the products are produced according to standards, certificates and approvals
- Product support to JELD-WEN organization
- Technical advise for Product Management to create and update product strategy
The candidate must have professional education in technical, production or similar field, technical and practical experience in metal industry minimum 2 years, good skills in SolidWorks or AutoCAD. Very good command in English is needed to fulfil the tasks.
The position is a challenge for an independent, structured, quality oriented, service-minded professional with good social skills.
You are offered challenges and diverse tasks in the environment of an international organization, career perspectives connected with projects in Northern Europe, trainings for the job and other favours.
The competition is conducted by recruitment and consulting company Ariko Reserv OÜ. Please send your CV and motivation letter in English by October 15 to the search consultant Inga Pillet. For more information please send your questions to the consultant.
Workplace based in Tallinn or Rakvere office.