• Personnel and budget responsibility for a small group of PQA engineers
• Develop and improve the quality awareness and customer focus in the organization
• Develop the group’s business plan and work to meet quality KPIs
• Promote and use of structured and standardized methods.
• Constantly work to assure that Stoneridge quality meets the expectations from our customers.
• Primary customer contact for product quality questions
• Participate in the continuous improvement work according to ISO/TS16949 (process oriented).
• Quality data analysis, supporting other departments and customers with quality data.
• Assure that processes meet Stoneridge Quality standards and goals.
• Co-operate in daily work and projects with customers and all other Stoneridge departments.
• Provide quality improving support for production groups.
• Higher education in relevant field.
• Familiarity with the AIAG Advanced Quality Planning and Control Plan standard, FMEA's, PPAP's, Dimensional layouts.
• Automotive experience.
• Previous experience of work with both “hands on” quality and statistical tools (e.g. Lean production, Six Sigma, FMEA, SPC etc.)
• Proficient in English and Estonian (spoken and written).
• Open attitude, eager and willing to learn and teach.
• Good people, communication and documentation skills.
• Good computer skills (MS office package)
• Willing to travel internationally up to 10% of time
• Quality engineering experience.
• Experience of wiring assembly production (cable harnesses).
• Project management
• 6sigma black belt or equivalent
• Other languages, German, Swedish, French.
a very interesting and challenging work in an international environment, as well as very good colleagues, friendly atmosphere, modern working conditions in new factory in Tänassilma Tehnopark and good motivation package.