• Responsible for sales of DC Equipment, Batteries, Inverters/ Converters and
Reactive Energy Compensation Systems.
• Responding to suppliers and customers inquiries.
• Accountable for ordering and logistic.
• Supporting customers, giving them technical advice.
• Organizing technical trainings, seminars, roadshows etc.
• Informing designers and interest groups about novelties.
• University degree: engineer of automation, electronic or electricity.
• Previous experience in sales of electronic or electric equipment.
• Good knowledge of the associated business outlook on the Market.
• A fairly fluent, written and spoken Estonian, Russian and English.
• Hard working and ambitious.
• Capable of independent working.
• Interesting and challenging job.
• Personal training and development.
• Good working environment.
• International support.
• Motivating compensation package.