* Forecasting regularly in units and revenue, comptetitive analysis and comparison;
* lifecycle management (products and solutions, incl. New Product Introduction and End-Of-Life planning);
* aspire and goal setting by Go-To-Market;
* ability to construct a competitive response at product level;
* product training and promotion internally and externally;
* product differentiation and escalation.
* Experienced as Product or Product Marketing Manager and/or graduated in marketing management;
* understanding of market segments and partner market, market trends;
* ability to learn quickly new tools (incl. financial tools);
* good understanding of financial measurements;
* good communication skills;
* very good Estonian and fluent English language (oral and written), fluent Russian;
* well-organised, structured, initiative, energetic;
* can handle pressure and tight schedules.
* Work experience in big international company;
* competitive compensation package.