The position is within our division producing seatbelts for some of the most safety conscious car manufacturers in the world. The unit is working in tight connection with the Autoliv facility in Vårgårda where the main development and customer related activities are handled.
Briefly the job consists of:
• Preparing and following design changes implementation plans initiated from customer or internally
• Analyze products/components deviations effect to quality level
• Drawing changes initiated from customer or internally
• Propose improvements on products
• Taking part in Engineering change projects
• Educate staff about products design
• Interface with Design Engineers and others who are making Engineering Changes.
• Be link between the design database and production database (drawings etc).
We believe that the job requires beneath mentioned skills:
Mechanical Engineering (MSc or BSc)
• Work experience
Preferably but not demand
• Computer skills
Experience from CATIA or other CAD software
• Other skills
Able to take own initiative/ Self-driven
An own clockspring, good ability to drive issues by her-/himself
Good in communication
Taking own responsibility
For the right candidates we can offer a challenging work in a continuously developing unit where there are high demands on both organisation and individual. Extensive training will be provided the field of product maintenance engineering in Sweden.