You are responsible for developing and maintaining company’s global Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) processes and having ownership of Corporate Processes.
- Responsible for product data management (PDM) processes development including roles, team’s definition and training.
- Identify and create measures for PDM processes. Identify other business processes measures in PDM point of view in collaborate with other process leaders.
- Responsible for component data management (CDM) process development including roles, team’s definition and training.
- Contribute the development of business process as defined by Operation services.
- Harmonize PDM processes in company. To define Engineering Change Management, inc. ECO/ECR/ECN including roles, teams definition and training.
- Responsible for product audits (more product and site specific than normal quality audits) and CAPA process related to PLM. Participate to the corporate audits and assessments as required and defined in annual quality audit plan related to PLM.
- Contribute to the development of Quality Manual and relevant procedures.
- Responsible for PDM tool definition, - project management, -supplier selection, - implementation and training.
- Bachelor's Degree or Master’s degree in electronics or corresponding.
- Minimum 5 years and excellent knowledge of product lifecycle management.
- Organized and goal orientated working style
- Capable of analytical thinking under pressure
- Tolerant and capable of working with difficult personalities
- Planning and organising skills
- Ready to work in challenging and fast paced working environment
- Strong technical drive
- Adapting and responding to change
- Initiative , analytical
- Group/ team leading abilities
We will offer for you an interesting and challenging position in a growing international company. You will have a great career opportunities and a competitive salary.