- preparing new products for mass production;
- updating product documentation;
- analysis of test result reports and failures occurring during production process;
- handling product samples;
- participating in trainings for production key personnel;
- regular review of work instructions
- university degree in Radio Engineering or Electronics or Telecommunication/ Information Technology;
- at least 2-3 years of experience related to electronic engineering;
- very good knowledge in the field of electronic engineering;
- fluency in English (verbal/written);
- basic understanding of Estonian and/or Russian;
- good negotiation skills;
- previous work experience in an international production company is an advantage.
The company has developed a reward package which will be discussed in detail during the job interview.
The competition will be carried out by Personalitöö OÜ. We are looking for the skilled engineer to work in Eolane Tallinn AS. Feel free to apply in CV Online and CV Keskus until 10.05.2015. If you should need any additional information, please contact recruitment manager Jaanika Tohv by e-mail: jaanika.tohv(at)personalitoo.ee