• Monitoring and analyzing production processes;
• Creating and updating process procedures and work instructions;
• Ordering suitable machines, tools, instruments and fixtures;
• Maintenance of production and packing equipment.
• University degree in technics;
• Work experience in electronics production;
• Technology processes and automatizied production machinery knowledge;
• Experience in production technology in use;
• Good spoken and written English, Estonian, Russian.
•Opportunity to be involved in the implementation of the new LTE (4G) technology in Estonia;
•Constantly developing working environment that is oriented to professional competence;
•Organisational culture that is oriented to multi-culturalism and team values.