The Process Engineer position is responsible for providing day-to-day technical support to the manufacturing area. Specific tasks include identifying and implementing process improvements, assisting with process optimization through control system programming, providing day-to-day assistance to operations, process troubleshooting, capital project implementation, assisting operating crews with identifying and completing projects, and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements. This position reports to the site Operations Support Services Manager.
The main responsibilities include:
• Identify, define and implement process improvement and other projects.
• Institutionalize improvements.
• Provide technical assistance and leadership to team managers and crew teams.
• Drive reliability and other general improvements at the site.
• Application of Six Sigma tools and methods to achieve process improvements (training will be provided as needed).
The ideal candidate is a BS Chemical Engineer. Some years of experience are desirable. English fluency is mandatory as well as willingness to travel internationally.
• excellent opportunity to work in an international company,
• competitive salary and career prospects.